Mission


Sprout Wellbeing supports individuals, families, and groups in their health goals through
health coaching and wellness support programs that facilitate active lifestyles, wholesome eating, community engagement, and balanced living.

Please use this blog to help you, your family, and your community SPROUT! Find others to sprout with, share sprouting secrets and advice, and learn about new ways to sprout with Sprout Wellbeing programs!

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Newsletter Sept 2010: Sprouting from a Distance: How long distance, traveling, or super busy folks can participate in Sprout Wellbeing

Are you just so sad that you don't live in the Palouse so you can't be a part of the Sprout Wellbeing community? Well don't worry, you can still SPROUT with us in many ways through:



  • Phone/Video Chat Health Coaching Programs: Please contact me to find out more about registering for a phone or video chat health coaching program. A few modifications are made for long distance clients but you will still get the support and resources you need to reach your health goals!
  • Conference calls: Workshops provided via conference call
  • Being active on our blog: Share and find recipes, set goals and get support from others in reaching these goals, and get healthy and sustainable living tips: http://sproutwellbeing.blogspot.com/
  • Reading our monthly newsletter....which you already are...yay!
  • Online cooking classes and workout videos: We will eventually have videos of our Sprout Wellbeing cooking classes, workouts, and health classes available on our website for you to download!
  • Catching me while I am in town or inviting me for a visit: I do love to travel and I am frequently in my homeland of the San Francisco bay area. I would be happy to provide workshops, classes, and in-person visits for my phone clients while i am in town. Or you can invite me to come to your area to provide workshops /classes for your organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment